I turned three months old today.
My latest trick is giggling, which seems to make Mommy and Daddy really really happy.
Other stuff about me:
- I am starting to put toys in my mouth
- I know Mommy’s and Daddy’s voice. I will try to find them if I hear it (even if it’s on speaker phone).
- When I see Mommy and Daddy, I smile. Almost always. Especially when they come to get me after a nap.
- I fall asleep sometime around 8:00 pm every night. Daddy gives me a bottle between 10 and 11, which I often sleep while drinking. Then I sleep until someone wakes me up around 5:45 am.
- TV seems pretty awesome. I’m looking forward to the day when Mommy and Daddy stop turning me away from it all the time
- I’m in daycare now, and I’m happy there, although I don’t nap quite as much as at home (probably because it’s noisier)
- I’m exclusively in 3-month clothes now
- I often sneeze multiple times in a row, just like Daddy
- My eyes are still blue, and everyone seems to really want them to stay that way
- Sometimes when I wake up from a nap, I will look at some of the toys hanging nearby and entertain myself for a little while
- I’ve started to notice Nabisco
- I’ve also started to notice my feet
- Neck support? That was so one month old
- I like to stretch my legs to “stand” when I’m in Mommy or Daddy’s lap
- I am kinda, sorta, a little bit, willing to do tummy time for more than three minutes at a time. But no more than five.
- When I’m sitting, I like to lean forward. Mommy and Daddy haven’t totally figured out why I’m doing this yet — Do I want to move somewhere else? Do I want to get a closer look at my toes? Do I want to do a somersault? I could tell you, but Mommy and Daddy read this too, and I’d like to keep them guessing a little longer
I also have my Mommy’s smirk.