The Packers don’t play for another few hours and the appetizer playoff game hasn’t started yet, so what better time to share a few food links?
disclaimer: I make no guarantee that these are interesting to anyone but me
- Kelley needs to take me to #100 the next time we visit the in-laws in Kalamazoo
- Our whole state comes in at #91. Kelley is already hungry for an Elegant Famer pie.
- I would be happy to have a #88 on our knife rack.
- I jokingly told Kelley that I needed a #83
- Anyone else think we should stop at #73 on our honeymoon?
- I am making some #67s during blackberry season and there’s nothing you can do to stop me
- #26 is a site I’ll be spending some time at
Delicious Days has their 7 favorite cookbooks of 2009
Edward Schneider shares his secrets for the best French Toast on Mark Bittman’s NY Times blog
Lifehacker (not technically a food blog, but it is one of my favorites) has a post for making homemade Twinkies
The Fresh Loaf website’s community-built bread making handbook